This workshop covers the key components for textile print development as well as improved developments in the major textile printing techniques. Coursework covers the basics in formulation, means of application, and special printing techniques. In-depth discussions will offer insight into flat screen printing, rotary screen printing, and specialty print application. Upgrades in rotary, t-shirt printing, printing chemistries, and colorants are highlighted.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
- 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. CT
- Factors That Impact the Quality of Printed Products
- Chemistry Used in Print Preparation
- Popular Colorants
- Neon Colorants
- Mechanical Aspects of Conventional Printing
- New Developments in Printing Machinery and Printing Processes
- Updates in T-Shirt Printing
- Review of Modern Garment Printing (including D2G)
- Newer Printing Techniques (such as Cool-Trans)
- Textile Printing Environmental Footprint
- Acquire technical knowledge of printing techniques.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
- This is an intermediate-level workshop. No prerequisites are required.