Workshop Eligibility & FAQs
Only individuals who work for companies that import cotton and cotton products are eligible to attend workshops. If you meet these requirements, follow the steps below to register for a textile education workshop.
Steps to Register
1. Log into your CottonWorks™ account.
Don’t have an account? Select the account icon in the top right corner of the page and follow the prompts to create your free account.
2. Select Events in the main navigation header.
3. Select Workshops.
4. Choose the workshop you would like to register for and select the “Register Now” button.
If registration is not yet open for the workshop you have chosen, a countdown will indicate the exact date and time that you will be able to register.
5. Once you register, you will see a notification that you have applied to attend the workshop.
You will receive an automatic email stating that your registration application has been received. You will then be notified via email within five business days if your attendance is confirmed, or if you have been added to our waitlist. Your updated status will be indicated on the workshop page when you are notified via email.
If waitlisted, we will reach out to you if a space becomes available.
If the maximum number of registrations has been reached for a workshop, registration will close. At that time, you will not be added to the waitlist or have the ability to register.
What costs are covered?
For all workshops held in Cary, NC, we cover your hotel stay, transportation to and from the workshop and to the airport afterwards, and any meals during workshop hours. You are responsible for your flight, transport from the airport to the hotel upon your arrival, and any meals outside of workshop hours. The workshops themselves are free for all eligible attendees.
Workshops held outside of Cary, NC do not have accommodation covered unless the attendee’s company has budget restrictions that prevent them from paying for it. In this case, you could be eligible for a travel scholarship.
Email us at email@example.com to learn more.
How do I cancel my registration?
Our cancellation policy requires you to give notice at least 72 hours prior to the workshop date to give due time for another on the waitlist to participate. No-shows and last-minute cancellations could result in losing your priority registration status and you may be automatically waitlisted for future workshops.
To cancel your registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to be removed from the attendee list.
There will be a cap of 50 attendees per virtual workshop. Only register if you plan on attending the full session.
The registration process is the same for virtual workshops as our in-person workshops. Once your registration is received, we will send you a calendar invite within five business days with a Zoom link to the workshop. You will be able to use this link to access the workshop at the specified date and time.
All workshop materials will be sent digitally to the email you used to register for the workshop. Materials include the workshop agenda and a virtual notebook.
If you are currently unable to access your work email, let us know at email@example.com and provide your preferred email address. We will update our registration records and your account on CottonWorks™.
- You must be logged in to your CottonWorks™ account to access registration.
- Check the spelling of your company name. Don’t include more than one name in the company field (e.g., Gap/Athleta).
- If you want your team to attend, each person must register individually with their own account.
- Set reminders for registration dates. Some workshops fill up within minutes.
- Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the registration date if you have additional questions about registration, account issues, or what expenses are covered by Cotton Incorporated.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com for more information on workshop eligibility and the resources we provide.